i hope i close my day forgetting those who hurt me, repenting from my mistakes to others, and be grateful of good things happened today.
- i got free orange juice for iftihaar from Sederhana Restaurant’s delivery.
- the family who had sell their house to me, messaged me; asking how’s my life and promised to pray for me on this blessed night.
- an office mate shared some of the problems he had. And not because i can help him to solve his problems that makes me happy, but because he feels comfortable to share it with me to feel better.
- a car stopped a moment (and i can see the driver smiled to me), so i can across the street easily.
- the ojeg rider said “selamat beristirahat” as a respond after i thanked him for sending me home safely.
so many things to be grateful..
may Shabaan guide you and your families to the best of faith and peaceful mind. if possible, please remember me in your duas.